VB.Net, VB6, VBA...
Visual Studio .Net
IIS 8, 7, 6, 5
Microsoft Project & TFS
Windows 10, 8, 7...
Windows Server 2012, 2010, 2008
Full-Stack Senior Developer/Project Manager
March 1, 2011 - Current
Rooms To Go
- I restructured the entire way they manage and sell products.
- I created consignment software to allow vendors to propose new product
- Proposed and implemented new ideas into existing software.
- Was able to meet all deadline’s.
- Performed special projects for CEO.
- Self-Starting & Self-Managing.
- Met with local business clients to assist with gathering requirements and establish report.
- Created project outlines using TFS and Project Manager.
- Built new web and desktop applications: .net, wpf, uwp, mvc, mvc core.
- Maintained existing applications.
- Create Basic Programs and Subroutines in PICK.
- Analyzed and maintained databases: SQL, Pick, MySQL, MS Access, SQLite.
- Created and maintained IDE systems and files.
- Built and maintained web services: WCF, JSON, soap, RESTful.
- Setup new internal servers for web hosting.
- Maintained IIS on servers.
Lead Software Developer
Project Timeline: September 2008 - June 2011
Kansas City, Missouri
- As the lead software designer I help manage and develop new patented products for EVInstruments.
- I was created the base code structure using the .net application suite. I have created applications that will allow the EVInstruments team to manage the application.
- This software application allows a user to communicate with many existing applications such as Win Amp, XM, Sirius, HD Radio devices, Onboard Diagnosing (OBDII), Bluetooth Communications, GPS technology as well as using a plug in system to allow for an array of many other items.
- Meeting with EV Instruments Senior management on weekly calls.
- Field Tech for the South East Region.
- Being able to provide input has also lead to changes within the system to make it more effective and secure.
Healthcare Computer Applications Instructor
March 2010 – July 2011
- Prepared all course materials and lesson plans.
- Provided each student with clear course expectations, and evaluations, and timelines through a carefully written and approved syllabus.
- Identified and referred at-risk students to specific academic support services.
- Assisted each student through his/her learning process.
- Provided interesting and relevant assignments for students that demonstrated learning outcomes in a real life setting.
Web Application Developer
August 2007 - August 2008
Plain Talk Media
Kansas City, Missouri
- Created, maintained, and tested multiple web applications and several Control Management Systems using C# .NET & VB.NET.
- Created and maintained MySQL, Oracle Database systems, Microsoft's SQL.
- Conducted needs analysis to develop database functionality and custom web applications.
- Created web design templates for prospective clients using Adobe Photoshop.
- Enhanced existing applications according to user and client requirements.
- Performed customer services with diagnosing problems at hand (web application, email troubleshooting).
DeVry University, Kansas City, Missouri
Area of Concentration: Computer Information Systems / Web Application Development