VB.Net, VB6, VBA
IIS 5, 6, 7
Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP,...
Window Server 2012, 2010, 2008
Full-Stack Senior Developer/Project Manager
March 1, 2011 - Current
Rooms To Go
Lead Software Developer
Project Timeline: September 2008 - June 2011
Kansas City, Missouri
- As the lead software designer I help manage and develop new patented products for EVInstruments.
- I was created the base code structure using the .net application suite. I have created applications that will allow the EVInstruments team to manage the application.
- This software application allows a user to communicate with many existing applications such as Win Amp, XM, Sirius, HD Radio devices, Onboard Diagnosing (OBDII), Bluetooth Communications, GPS technology as well as using a plug in system to allow for an array of many other items.
- Meeting with EV Instruments Senior management on weekly calls.
- Field Tech for the South East Region.
- Being able to provide input has also lead to changes within the system to make it more effective and secure.
Healthcare Computer Applications Instructor
March 2010 – July 2011
- Prepared all course materials and lesson plans.
- Provided each student with clear course expectations, and evaluations, and timelines through a carefully written and approved syllabus.
- Identified and referred at-risk students to specific academic support services.
- Assisted each student through his/her learning process.
- Provided interesting and relevant assignments for students that demonstrated learning outcomes in a real life setting.